Sunday 19 June 2011

Top 50 hangover, SEF equals tequila

Thank God I have Monday off work because I have a top 50 hangover right now. One of those where suicide is a realistic option... oh the pain. I`ll survive as Gloria once said. The cause of this almighty hangover??

SEF DELUXE!!!!!

Ah man I have so little memory of the night. One minute I was sipping tequila cocktails and the next I woke up on the floor at Roppongi crossing, no wallet, no ipod, no glasses, no money, no memory. But after talking to people I have pieced together what happened like a detective!

Ok so remember it`s my Birthday on Thursday so yesterday marked the start of my Birthday week, and I have Monday off work, so I knew SEF would get messy. But it started off so well. I met Heather and guest gaijin para star Kevin, aka Mr Techpara from France. We hit the sushi and beers in yoyogi park before meeting up with Jasmine and heading to SEF. It was great as ever, good songs, good dancing, good people. By the way, Kevin is a better dancer in person than on his videos, which is awesome seeing as his videos are great...



Techno people like Yoshi and Keihei were coming up to me asking who my friend is and `wow he`s awesome`. If Kevin lived here I have no doubt he`d be dancing with Ryuichi and Yoshi on the Starfire DVDS. It`s nice not being the best gaijin techno dancer in Japan anymore XD

But I digress, where was I?

Ah yeah, all was going well, two drinks down and the lessons started, then.....

BLACKOUT!!!

I woke up at Roppongi Crossing all my possessions gone, feeling like crap, my shirt ripped, wax all over my shorts, an earring in my shoe and no money in my pocket. What the hell??? So according to others I chundered at SEF and had to be carried out by Kenya.... Thank you Kenya! Heather took all my stuff for safe keeping at least. When I got my senses I decided to get a taxi home seeing I have money at home.

I`m such a dickhead sometimes, I really wish this would stop happening, it`s not like I planned to get really drunk or anything. I also really REALLY friends would stop leaving me for dead on the streets. I know I must be a handful when I`m drunk but I would never ever leave people I care for on the streets like that. It`s not much to ask to have your friends look after you now and again is it? No worries this time, but you know... next person that does that... don`t expect to ever speak to me again.... just saying.

Anyway it`s awesome to have another gaijin in Tokyo thats super into para like I am. I have Heather and Jasmine sure, but they might go to 1 out of 5 events I go to. And nice to have a guy around! Just need Alex to get his ass over here and we`d have the best gaijin para team ever.

Anyway, day off work today. Disco 90s tomorrow and B-1 Dynamite on Wednesday, I fear for my liver and glasses there where I can`t escape the tequila. Maybe my birthday wish should be don`t get me drunk, let me dance!!!! Friday I`m having a Birthday house party bonanza at my place. I have a huge house, a pro dj setup in the living room, so it should be awesome. I`m seeing if Banchou or Daisuke wanna DJ My own personal Starfire XD

Saturday of course is Starfire where it`ll be mine, Kee-tan and Ryohei`s birthday. Nothing good can come from this!!!

Oh yeah, the lessons at SEF Deluxe.... I have no memory but Kevin uploaded the techno to youtube and I`ll get the euro asap for you para freaks.

3 comments:

  1. definitively you should drink less. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh I don`t think that`s gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Max you flatter me ^^;

    But I do have to admit if it weren't for Franny and almost being done my bachelors I'm pretty sure I would have dropped everything here and headed there by now...

    I hope B1 was a bit more safe than this last SEF and have a blast @ Star Fire!

    ReplyDelete