Sunday 12 June 2011

TOUCH!!

It`s been one of those rare no para weekends in Tokyo. Or rather as always is the way, I have nothing going on for 99% of the week, everyone is busy and the one day people want to do something is the only day filled with para events in Tokyo. Alas today (Sunday) is para free and people free, boring days.

B-1 Dynamite last Wednesday, awesome as ever, not that many people there but fun fun fun. The lesson was Like a Child by E-Type again, a routine that`s really growing on me, I`ll have to learn it before Wednesday fo sho. Ryuichi said he forgot the routine and relearned it from my youtube video. Funny! I`ll have to watch what I say when I film the lessons now I know people from the clubs watch them....

Nobody found my top 10 euro dancers ranking interesting? Maybe it was a bit pointless if you don`t actually go the clubs here.... Maybe an all time greatest para dancers ranking would be more interesting huh? Hit me with yours people! I am so doing a ranking of international paralists. Oh the hate it would cause.... Oh and I can`t believe I forgot Hitoshi from Starfire, he is without a doubt in my top 5.

Another thing I`ve been meaning to start is a monthly song ranking. As in what songs are popular in the para clubs in Tokyo at the minute. So here is the euro and techno top 10 tunes for May:

Euro rankings

1 - Samurai Blue
2 - New Horizon
3 - I Won`t Fall Apart
4 - Because of You
5 - 1,2,3,4 Fire
6 - Baby Come Back to Me
7 - Let the Rain
8 - Eldorado
9 - Passport to Dance
10 - Yes I Will

Techno rankings

1 - Hellworld
2 - Midnight
3 - Dragon
4 - Virgin
5 - Will I See You Again
6 - Future
7 - Just Like a Gun
8 - Stay You World
9 - Arrancar??
10 - Killer

These rankings are so not official in any way and totally off the top of my head thinking back over the last month of para in Tokyo. And remember the only regular club now B-1 Dynamite so the tastes of the DJ`s there shape this a hell of a lot...

Here at long last is the 9loveJ DVD from May:

Kiwami Euro Best

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1r76om

Enjoy and share share share! If anyone has any tips for DVD ripping please hit me up. I use isofter and get the custom settings the best I can, but it never comes out perfect and the opening always comes at the end for some reason... help?

I`m off for a big Jubeat session in Nakano, today is the day Air Raid falls!!

11 comments:

  1. for ripping the DVDs you can try Format Factory, which includes a "DVD to Video File", is what i used to rip all the dvds in my youtube channel.

    Oh, arrancar is on the list, love that Cannonforce is still kicking, but in the euro list, el dorado as in dave rodgers? isnt that a bit old?

    About the rankings, international paralists one would be a lot of drama and fun (fun about the drama xD), do it!

    btw, thx for the dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES DO THE INTERNATIONAL LIST XD Who can harm you, you're awesome, you're in Japan and therefor rule all.

    Thanks again for the dvd :D

    AND THE LIST! Thank you!! I always want to know what kind of songs are played and if I'm learning the right routines and stuff. So yea, I'm really happy witht that list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Max!! my tip of rip is the Magical Rave dvds (again) ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...like i've said in ppbrazil forum, i LOVE the girls from Staffa and see Keãn on the top is great! Uga is the best male euro i think...

    And thank u again and again.

    Tsu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really appreciate these lists you are doing. euro + techno rankings are perfect for me because i want to learn the routines that are more popular in case i come over there! (see you in a month, woooo!)
    and the dancers list was interesting too! i agree that ke-tan is amazing! but personally my euro favorite is starfire satomi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very very thanks for all videos/DVD!! <33! *---------*!!!!

    Yeah *-*! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the ripping help, will try and do some perfect quality rips next time.

    Next is Magical Rave`s last two DVD`s... sorry Tsu, I totally forgot.

    Those lists are what just come straight to my mind, I should have put Sex Skiller in there as well. Obviously you get 100`s of song that are played all the time from the 2nd and 3rd boom. So I thought I`d just include newer popular stuff and a couple that are ALWAYS played that I love....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the upload! Not the greatest, but I really only wanted it for Garou either way. 8)

    If I had done a top 10 last time instead of top 5 Hitoshi would have been in there for me too. That little guy has some awesome dancing!

    Oh and it's Alex btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I guessed that you tart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use HandBrake to rip my dvds. Like to files I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tart

    I'm going to go with the second part of the 4th definition.

    ReplyDelete