Monday 6 June 2011

Tokyo Top 10 Euro Dancers Ranking

This is just a bit of fun, something I`ve been meaning to do. Please remember this is just my opinion.

TOP 10 EURO DANCERS MAY RANKING!!

1 - Kee-tan *Stafire*
2 - Uga *SEF Deluxe*
3 - Harumi *Stafire*
4 - Ryohei *Starfire*
5 - Innochi *Starfire*
6 - Sattomi *Starfire*
7 - Saki *9loveJ*
8 - Take *Starfire*
9 - Manami *SEF Deluxe*
10 - Kaori? *Magical Rave*

18 - Max XD

Zero thought in that. What are other people`s top 10 or 5?

I should do a international ranking, oh the dramas that would cause!

3 comments:

  1. I think first you need to have a bank to denote who is actively dancing as we Westerners only have the dancing on recent club vids to go by. ;)

    My top 5 would be:

    1 - Manami @ SEF
    2 - Satomi @ Staffa
    3 - Uga @ SEF
    4 - Harumi @ Staffa
    5 - Yoshimi @ J

    While I was really not too sure how I felt about her as a dancer when she started last year, I've got all sorts of love for Manami right now. I was watching the last SEF this weekend and I could not take my eyes off her and the control she puts in to her movements. Not only does she have her own style down to a tee but she also has the perfect balance between dancing not too 'big' or 'small'. The only reason she goes up ahead of all the veterans is because it's her time to shine. =)

    Hah! International ranking you say? 8) That could be quite the drama lama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list. Manami is actually as nice as she looks as well. Yeah she`s getting pretty good now, and she is the most non stuck up para dancer in the scene. You can tell she just really enjoys it.

    International is so coming soon XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to suggest about the international shitty ranking but now that i noticed you plan on doing it i feel deeply flattered even though i know my name isn't going to show up anywhere in it. Still, i think one of the things that move people towards a better style is deffinitely envy, at least in the western part of the map.

    ReplyDelete