Monday 6 June 2011

Euroheat

Still haven`t uploaded that 9loveJ DVD, what a dickhead!! Sorry about that, I`m having to use the school computer for any internet needs, but will get it uploaded tomorrow. It`s really not that good anyway...

Lot`s of parapara has happened in the past week or so. We had 9loveJ, Starfire, Chiba Rave, Magical rave, and of course a couple of B-1 Dynamites and even a Disco 90s. Phew, that`s a lot of para!

9loveJ was the first one this year I think, or at least the first I`ve been to. The last one was meant to be in March but mother nature fucked that up. Ah 9loveJ and your poor playlist, it inevitably turns into one big drunken party with not a lot of actual dancing going. Some of the Starfire crew came along and were drunk drunk DRUNK before they even got there, I don`t think they lasted long. Certain people *cough* Kee-tan *cough* were falling into the dj booth lol and celebrating a birthday that isn`t until next month. Classic!

Memories of food fights and Jasmine chundering on herself. Classy days! There were a lot of people there though, so I hope they hold it next month as well.

The lesson was Aitakatta by AKB48 of course. Well everyone knows I`m a massive AKB fan and yes I did cream my pants. Average routine but who cares it`s AKB! Anyway you can see that and all the recent lessons on my youtube channel as ever:

www.youtube.com/user/maxsubobs

Starfire was the very next day. BRUTAL!!! As always an awesome night, as good as parapara get`s in Japan. They had the now monthly tequila challenge on stage, five people, a glass of tequila each, fastest one to down it wins.... who knows. I don`t think anyone wins, maybe a free month of Starfire lol. GREAT! I took part in this months challenge though... I got busted for drinking to early so Bancho poured me even more, no way could I drink that much so I just took the full glass for drinking games with everyone else. SMART!!

It`s so awesome when it`s me, Jasmine and T-Rexx dancing at the front of the stage together and it`s just normal. YES!!

B-1 Dynamite last week was pretty sweet. There`s two rooms at Roppongi Forum, usually they have main euro and techno on the main floor and maniac or oldies in the other room. Last week was techno only in the smaller room, so I spent a lot of time in there. DJ Backie played loads of good stuff from all the clubs, I was in my element!

Chiba Rave on Friday was a Starfire DVD release night, that would be the DVD I`m on if you didn`t know XD Weird having your own video playing on the screens. Pretty crap night, not many people there and they played way to much old crap. Man I HATE HATE HATE old euro and techno now. I hope next month is better.

Magical Rave, me and Jasmine were already very drunk from a free bar in the afternoon at the Swedish Embassy, dirty times. Was an average Magical Rave, they played some good stuff but way to much average stuff.

What do I consider average stuff? Songs like God Knows, Para Girl, you know those routines that just aren`t that much fun anymore. Fun routines for me would be stuff like Let the Rain, Legendary Heart, Baby Come Back, Sex Skiller etc Just stuff that makes you really happy to dance. But I guess it`s different for everyone.

You know I hate to say it but isn`t the para scene in Japan full of weirdo`s. I do laugh sometimes when I look at the dancefloor and it`s full of such strange people. Of course I`m one to talk... weirdo number one. But I wonder why parapara attracts such axe murderers... I guess it`s just the whole otaku anime and gaming connection, and the fact to a lot of people parapara is more about collecting routines like collecting Yu Gi Oh cards.

Anyway it`s hot as a mother fucker, summer is starting to hit Tokyo hard so it`s time for an ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I hadn't had so much Korean makkori before J so I actually could remember some of the lols from that night >_<

    ReplyDelete