Saturday 11 June 2011

Chardonnay

Well it`s 3:30am on a Saturday morning, I`m drunk, the wine, the champagne, the rum, the beer, it`s all good.

Life it`s a bollock isn`t it. I love it and angst in equal measures. Maybe, I`m sure I love it more than not. Yeah I love it but I do long for more, don`t we all? Yeah we do but so do I but I don`t. What do I want? Who knows? Do I? No not really. I have no idea. Career is beautiful, love it, fuck me I love it, so much I wish it was Monday tomorrrow not Sunday. It`s done, it`s sorted, just more people are needed I guess, but then I have people so don`t be greedy. BASTARD!!!! Don`t do it, no need.

Why?

What?

I don`t know, someone to share those simple things withs. Samurai Blue? yep. Came on but who is complaining? Not me. Why? Kicking up the light? Wish there was para tomorrow, but alas not so bread and jubeat is on, call it off? Well maybe. Bloody hell it`s all just wasting time isn`t it? Life????? Wasting time. Constantly wasting time waiting for something more but what???? I feel my life wasting away the big thing on the horizon, the visa, get it anfd then what? Dreams comne true of course, no doubt, no doubt indeed. What then??? Visions of something. But what????

Horizons.... of course that was done of course.... of course. What next? Something? Nothing? Not nothing, never nothing, I strive for everything, but something? Yes. it must be. But what???? WHAT??????? Who can say??? I can. Surely. I am the one in control of things. Lets get to it. NOW!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!! Get on it, be pro active, no doubt about it, it comes to those who wait.

DDrunken...;.

Yes of course

I hate this blog system, strangers reading, I don`t know you, do you know me? NO of course not, rubbish I don`ty think this is a viable option. Getting drunker,,,, is that a word? Doubtful. But who cares.....

Leave this for a minute and take some rum....

tap tap enter enter

A message, someone needs my words..... pointless drivel.....

The options???? More booze, more booze, more booze, or passout, or more booze in the school beer garden. It all equals brilliant whatvever. But wait, the toilet calls, I will return, I`m on a ro,ll and I can`t ruin a golden gonzo moment. GONZO??? More like MAKKUSU,,,,, right. What a twat.

Just a second...

Piss

End... not really, feeling more alive. FUCK!!!!! It must end, it will. Be back....

i hate to try and be Gonzo, the great man I am not, my drunken self only brings out these words and nothing more, what more do you want????

FUCK FUCK FUCK..... I miss england right now but then again not, I miss a few people. Would love it to see them but it`s here where the life is, life is right here, you can`t deny, are you a fool??? Walk through those streets of Koenji, alive with the sights and sounds of my life, everything I love right here in one small district, done, in, perfect, fuck, love it.

It calls to me with a pulse, a heart beat that says my name, my place is right here, no doubt about that. Now? Wine calls my name, wine in a paper cup, classy it is not but I never claimed I was. Perfect more like. Then what? More rum? or passout? well I can`t decide that, not for me.

Those smells of Japan, of Koenji. I love it, you`d love it too. Fuck my life the smell of my school, of my life. fantastic.

Ah shit light is showing over the horizon, it tells me to stop but I must go on. Fuck I`m getting sober and I feel like drinking until I passout. This can only mean downing what is left of my wine and moving outdoiors to the rum. I hear birds, the dawn is coming, I wonder if anyone knows I`m in my schoiol at 4am,,,,, fuck me what am J doing????

I miss ginger people.... and stoners...

Must go and do something the dawn is getting stronger,

No comments:

Post a Comment