Monday 13 June 2011

PARA LISTS ARE FUN!

Oh Mondays how you bore me so very much.

So let`s call those top ten song lists, newer songs top ten, huh? So how about about stuff? Well lets do a `off the top of my head top ten list for post Para Para Paradise songs that are always ALWAYS played in the clubs. I`d call this era of para 3rd boom and the last two years songs (or maybe a bit more) 3.5 boom. The general opinion of para people in japan is there was no 4th boom, maybe one day. I know how us westerners love to call all the recent stuff 4th boom.

Ah wait... who cares... boring...

3rd Boom Club Hit List!

Let the Rain
Eldorado
looka Boomba
Like a Fire
Shock Out
Love is the Name of Love
Sunday
Time For a Miracle
Can Can World
Spitfire
Yes I will
Final Destination
Gas Gas Gas
original Sin
Melody
Beautiful Day
Sex (Max) Crime
Super Rider

Get the idea??

ParaPara Paradise Hit List

Dance and Party
Want to be Your Emotion
24 Hours a Day
Kingdom of Rock
shadows in the Night
Mikado
Play the Music
Hot Vampire
Dance in the Fire
Kiss Me Kiss Me Babe
Night Clubbin
Big Brother
Lucky Tango
Express Love
Fight Fore Your Empire <3 Power Gun Easy Techno `Always played God These Songs Bore Me` Hit List!

Esto Es La Vida (or whatever)
Tequila
Techno Shock
Fly Me So High (kill me now this is one boring ass routine)
Tokyo Go!
Made In New York
Just Play The Music
So What!
Believe
Hyper techno Mission
Kams Quest?
Bandido.... BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zorro
TRF songs...
Move Songs
I hate these
Cuerpo
Everythings Gonna Be Alright
X
Babe You Got The Key
El Diablo
Destino
So High
Overdrive
You Just Want Sex

These routines feel like I`m just going through the motions when they come on, and at B-1 everyweek there is always a set of these bullshit bastards. I`d love to just sit down and give them a miss but my body can`t refuse the para...

Songs that are regularly played that you wouldn`t think are popular hit list...

Let`s Turn It Up
Radio Tokyo
Baby Blue
Raining In My Heart
Nevermind
Dream Of You
Body To Body
Let The Rain
Fire On The Beat
Vision Of Paradise
Kingo Kingo Beat

Ok I`ll stop there... hope these interest someone out there. I`m thinking I might start filming at least one popular but somewhat obscure club routine every week so everyone else can learn them. Good idea? Maybe I`ll get a guest para star each week to join me XD

8 comments:

  1. how can DJ Zorro bore you? :x
    oh right, you are not spanish :D

    anyway, body to body isnt trance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body To Body by Mega NRG Man I think.

    All the old DJ Zorro stuff bores me because I hear it every week on the dance floor and they all have such simple boring routines. I much prefer the newer stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing that does not is played A LOT OF TIME here in Brazil..some of this routines i've learned one the floor because everybody know them! XD

    X is love!! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ONE track I would say is missing form your PPP list is Fever The Night. That track was played at almost every single club night I attended when I was there. It's one of my faves from PPP2 but by the end of my trip I was sick of it D8.

    It,s interesting to see how those lists have not changed since I went 2 years ago. Back then I danced even less techno than I do now and I literally learned tracks like Babe You Got the key and Esto Es La Vida on the dancefloor because they were played so god damn much! XD

    Get to refilming son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DJ Zorro bores everyone because it's so overplayed. Everyone gets this "oh god" look on their face when Esto es la Vida comes one. boring routine too.

    your list is very B-1 influenced ww

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 'list of songs you wouldn't think are popular'. ;D

    Also, get to refilming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fever the Night doesn`t get played that much at the minute. Remember these are just lists for right now and totally off the top of my head.

    Really really B-1 influenced because I go there 4 times a month so they should have a lot of influence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if Esto es la Vida is played everynight, make a funny maniac routine! lol

    ReplyDelete