Saturday 2 July 2011

Cunt weekend

Yo yo longtime no post!

I`ve been busy busy busy with Birthday weeks, work, and just plain old having fun. Haven`t had much internet time, which is always good. I really hate sitting on my arse like a giant silly cunt. Sorry that`s my word of the weekend `cunt`. Everything this weekend is just one massive cunt.

Well my Birthday week started off on the right.... foot with SEF Deluxe as you may have read. This was followed by a nice easy B-1 Dynamite where I got my wish just to dance. The big Birthday weekend came and beat me up as I fully expected. It started with a house party at my mansion, and I mean mansion. Loads of people pulled out last minute like the massive cunts they are, but it left a great group of friends that made for an awesome night. Well, with two bottles of Spiritus it was always gonna be a good night. I was serenaded with a beautiful rendition of `If Living is Without You` by Mariah, fantastic! I`m sure it was a great night but alas the next thing I remember was waking up on my living room floor with a bucket next to my head, the house empty but for a few silhouettes of people in another room.

Good night indeed!

I woke up at midday feeling still very much drunk, the days mission was to sober up for the nights big event that was Starfire. I can`t say I did that very weel. Before I could blink I was at an izakaya having a beer before Starfire, and then BAM!

STARFIRE SHOW ME YOUR DESIRE!!

I danced, I tried to stay away from the booze that was being thrown in my face, but then of course it was Birthday time. At Starfire on your Birthday, if you`re awesome, you get to sit in the Birthday sofa and have a cake and a bottle of champagne. Or rather everyone shouts down it and you have to down the bottle as fast as you can and the cake ends up on everyone's face.

Here`s the video, it`s on Kevin Dary`s facebook so I don`t think I can embed it here. But here`s the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150220647572142&comments




AWESOME!!!

I ended up in toilet chundering with Uga lol. Banchou payed for my Birthday, what an awesome guy!! I felt like I beat Starfire by being able to walk at the end, other people weren`t so lucky...

All in all a fantastic Birthday week, and thanks to everyone, love to you all!!

If you haven`t noticed I`ve stopped filming the parapara club lessons, just because Kevin `Mr Techpara` films them all and uploads them faster than I can. But let me know if you want me to continue filming them. I`ll crack some DVD uploads in the mean time next week. Magical Rave DVD s that is.... Tsu XD

In other life news, I`m still waiting to hear from the visa people. I should receive my working visa any day now, but man is time getting short. My current visa runs out on July 12th, so if I don`t get my visa next week I`ll have to think about leaving the country, even if it`s only for a few days or a week. Can`t leave for any longer, I have work and BBQ`s to go to!

Speaking of work, they flipped the script on me the past week with a bunch of teachers getting on my back about having a 30 minute break and there seems to be a total lack of trust at the minute. It`s like the last year and a half have counted for nothing. I really hope my dream job suddenly doesn`t turn sour. All they have to do is let me do the job I`m payed for, am brilliant at, and have been doing with no complaints for the last year and a half. It`s going to be interesting to see how things pan out. Just let me play with Lemon-chan and the gang!!

There`s a small chance I could have a date with an actual girl sometime soon. I`ve been being way more forward and just saying `I`d love to take you out for dinner and drinks sometime.` This one girl I met ages ago got in touch again out of the blue and we`ve been texting. Who knows, maybe it`ll lead to actual face to face contact....

You know if you are reading this and live in Tokyo... wanna get a drink sometime... If you have a pulse you meet my requirements!

But all is good good good, lets just hope for the love of God the whole visa thing gets done soon soon soon.

I`m meant to be going to a gal circle event which starts... now, but alas a mix of people being busy, lazy, or just not getting back to me means I think I`ll have to give that a miss. Really don`t fancy that on my own. But Magical Rave is later, nothing will stop me going to that!

Laters!

1 comment: