Thursday 10 March 2011

Let's all meet up in the year 2000

Yo yo what up??

Sad times at the minute, it's graduation for the oldest kids at school on Tuesday. So the past week or so has been full of them practicing for the ceromony. I am going to be a mess of tears on Tuesday, it's like 50 of your best friends leaving you. Woe is me!! Today was the mini ceremony where the other kids give the oldest ones presents, do some performances and everyone sings songs to say thank you and good luck. I really had to try my hardest not to cry when looking at their sweet faces.

Ah but life goes on and life is sweet as a nut. Jubs, breads, dancing, friends. What more could anyone ask for? On the work front I had some dodgy times in the last month. But to cut a long story short, my school just wanted to get rid of someone else. So all is good and I'm wanted in the longterm, so just a matter of getting that visa stamp on my passport and I shall lve here forever more. It's been nice the past few weeks having a fellow gaijin working with me. A guy who was there before me and is kinda on study leave to get his degree. Anyway, nice to have someone to talk to apart from the kids, most of the other teachers barely say a word to me throughout the week.

Two sweet pictures from school....




Oh you know I almost had a date.... an assistant teacher at the sister school who has always been a bit flirty with me but would never do anything with me because of my lack of Japanese. Well after a work jub pissup, I was walking to the train station with her and we were just chatting in Japanese all the way and she was like 'oh wow your Japanese has improved loads'. So I asked her if she wanted to do something the next week and she was all for it. But when I actually texted her she pretty much said she wasn't into me. Ah so close to date number one in life. I'm sure someone else will come along in the next ten years....

I'll be filming for the next Starfire dvd on the 20th, how exciting!! I feel like I've finally earned my place with the top para dancers in Tokyo. What with the Avex event, this dvd, and just feeling like I'm part of the Starfire team. I'm not exactly part of the team, but close enough. And in most clubs when 3rd boom onwards is played so many people follow me for the dance. Happy days!!

Spring is in the air and hanami is coming, and you know what that means?? Piss up in the park!! Or make that many piss ups in many parks over a couple of weeks.... expect me to be hospitalized. Good I-D-E-A!!

1 comment: