Thursday 31 March 2011

DY-NO-MITE!!!

B-1 Dynamite you cocktease!!!

Nomihodai (all you can drink) but only for the ladies, which is fine normally I just steal female friends drinks, but last night I was on my own and there were pretty much like no girls I know there.

What a tease!!!

But B-1 was awesome as always. This week they had a second dance floor which was all maniac, which is very rare in the para scene these days. I know there's no maniac at any other para club in Tokyo. The main floor was all normal euro and techno. I love the euro at B-1 the most I have to say, they play loads of random 3rd boom stuff that tests even the best para peoples memory. The end euro set is always awesome recent starfire stuff, so much fun, and the techno is always a killer mix of old, new and B-1 techno. They played a bunch of techno songs back to back that were to die for. Something like Hell World, Killer, and Just Like A Gun. I'd say dancing those.... better than sex. YES!!

Anyway.. the lesson was:

Sex Skiller / Go Go Girls (danced by Ke-tan)



Good club night as ever! I was going to hit up Chiba Euro Rave on Friday for about the first time in a year but alas it's cancelled, probably eartquake damage to the venue boooooooo!!

Here's the last Starfire DVD, vol 19 that I promised:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YH9BP869

Also if anyone has any dvd requests feel free to hit me up.

9 comments:

  1. omg Max!This DVD is so marvelous.I don't have any word to say how i appreciate your attitude.Serious!!And thank you for up the videos of my channel.Euro Rave was cancelled? What a shame!!It looks a great party >:
    So,thank u again XD

    xoxo

    Tsu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're sharing many videos and DVDs too! I always wanted more Starfire ones... lovelovelove, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you say Maniac floor are we talking strictly Joy, Axos, TMD, etc. or is it they put on a track and see if anyone knows a dance to it? XD At the very least this gives me a reason to start actively learning maniac again and to brush up on what I do know!

    As usual, thanks SO much for sharing this DVD. I've been looking forward to this one in particular with it's very yummy tacklist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for the Info, i loved to see Ke-tan dancing Sex Killer <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, maniac as in you could be in that room for an hour and never hear a song you've ever heard before. Even so there was at least two people that knew most of the routine's lol. Good if you're bored of the normal stuff (as if).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha why girls always get free drinks? xD
    Maniac? Love love love it!
    Better than sex? I can do all this and then have sex? 8D

    Well it would be nice if you post the SEF DX 5-8 ... I know all the routines, but wanted a collection, and those I have =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey max, how do you rip the dvds so the intro is at the end? :|
    btw, can you deinterlace the interlaced dvds when ripping (like SEF DX 9), just a tip P:

    how many people were at b-1?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kito - I think I'm missing SEF DX 6-8 sorry.

    @Dahrkael - I use isofter, not sure why it puts the intro at the end. Not sure about the whole deinterlacing thing, but any tips on how to rip better quality is much appreciated.

    Maybe 30 people at B-1 last week.

    ReplyDelete