Thursday 28 April 2011

A story of a charmless man

The para scene kicks back into action this week with a big. Starfire on Saturday, and Magical Rave on Sunday.

YES!!!

And of course that means THE Starfire DVD as well, I'm so nervous to see it...

There has been two B-1 Dynamite's since my last post, always the savior of my midweek in Tokyo. Which also means two lessons, or does it? Well no it doesn't because this week for some reason there were only a handfull of people at B-1 so they just didn't bother. It did mean the techno sets were almost everything I wanted though... I think maybe people are saving money for Golden Week holiday that starts in Japan tomorrow, most people go away for that. Personally I plan parks, mountains and lots of booze, with the main aim of rolling down a mountain blind drunk. Should be spicy!

But I digress... there was a lesson last week, a rather good techno lesson. It was 'My Load', a song and routine I didn't much care for until I heard it a million times at the Starfire filming. Yeah it's on the Starfire DVD.... who dances it is the more interesting thing. Just wait until Sunday when I upload it XD

Here's the lesson:

My Load



9loveJ vol 8 and 9 DVDRIPS....

Vol 08 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1dn72

Vol 09 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/0fdi9l

Enjoy!!!

Coming soon... a review of this weekends para bonanza, Starfire 20 rip, Magical Rave rips, and my unoficial highly subjective para dancers ranking for Tokyo.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for 9LoveJ

    I've a good feeling about this Star Fire and Magical Rave...

    And good luck with Star Fire DVD o>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the Starfire dvd you were in shot with an iPod too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought that song was called "My Lord", not my load lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, it was shot with a lemon, an HD lemon.

    My Lord?? My Load?? Who can say? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahha it's "My Lord" as listed on the SinclaireStyle website and cds, but the fact that with katakana it is written and sounds like "My Load" is just pure gold !!!

    And do not worry Max, i'm sure you, Heather and Jasmine will look great on this dvd by any means !

    ReplyDelete