Tuesday 19 April 2011

Electric Love

Konichiwa from the land of Para and fish

There's been some para over the past few week here in Tokyo, not that much, and may Hanami had something to do with that.... YOU BASTARD!!! I so wanted to hit up Chiba Rave, The Throb, and Magical Rave, but Hanami had other plans. First Magical Rave I've missed in over a year. WOAH!!! But there has been a couple of B-1 Dynamites and SEF Deluxe. I don't really go to Disco 90s anymore because I find 2nd boom euro and old techno boring as fuck. Although saying that I am tempted to go tonight.

NO!! It's boring. Not that any para is on around Tokyo this weekend. I thought Starfire was this weekend but I got punked, it's next Saturday. Booooooo!!!! Need to see how shit I look on the DVD!!!!!!!! But B-1 Dynamite on Wednesday fuels my para needs for a few days at least.

So B-1 has had two lessons since I last posted any videos. Both are the lessons from Starfire. Do people want to see B-1 lessons if they are repeats?? I think it's worth it just to see Ke-tan dancing, she's so my favorite euro dancer now. Her style is so perfect.

B-1 Dynamite lessons -

Luna Matada / DJ Energy




Baby Come Back / Virginelle



SEF Deluxe was awesome as always. It's such an older crowd there these days but it's all good, love what they play, superb mix of Starfire and SEF techno, and that barman.... strong mother fucking cocktails, I'm talking pints of tequila with a splash of orange. What a cunt master!! Love him!

But I digress...

Lessons were pretty shit I thought and good old already uploaded them. But I'll upload mine anyway, multiple angles and all that...

SEF Deluxe April Lessons -

Passport to Dance / Eurodudes




Give Me Another Chance / Rave Force



Here are two videos I randomly took at SEF when everyone was pretty drunk, good times!





Finally here are DVD rips of Starfire Vol 17 and 18 -

Starfire Vol 17 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/i6trew

Starfire Vol 18 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/5sxgd4

ENJOY!!!

Next rips, 9loveJ vol 8 and 9.

You can see me and Jasmine at the beginning of both DVDs....

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, You killed me with the "Ayeeee gaygaygay ! It's very gay !"

    I surely didn't expect that, or should i say I expected it more on the SEF techno routine considering the last "Boooring" haha !

    Other than that, noce footage from the drunk para scene, though it seems quite light, I thought we'd see people falling on the floor or stuff like this :)

    And as always, thanks for the rips, and hope you'll enjoy seeing yourself dancing on a DVD at least as much as you enjoyed recording it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i prefer your new routines uploads rather than the others, yours are HD :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this random videos, we can see in details how goes the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. w00t! Thanks for filling one of my requests ;)

    Yes please do continue posting B1 koushukai even if they're from the last month's Star Fire or are sai-koushukai. Like you said with posting the SEF lessons, I for one prefer having different angles and enjoy seeing how different dancers handle the same dances. The more references to learn from the better!

    @Stafa 18 Forever Loved was the only dance I hadn't already seen before and I reaaaally liked it and what the Ascelpius boys did with the synth-line with that half free-style half choreographed business! Too bad the track has only been released on vinyl so far...

    Also this may be a bitchy comment to make, but I could have sworn Team Long Hair was better IRL... Maybe that's why Ascelpius found it pertinent to redo Future @ Stafa 19 lol 8)

    P.S. Everytime I see those chicks do Best of Both Worlds @ the beginning of Stafa 17 I start to get angry that they won the competition again >=(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`ll try and film more during the actual club nights, and more interesting stuff than drunken rubbish...

    Alex, Forever Loved is one of my fave techno songs and routines ever, I spunk in my pants everytime they play it at B-1 and Starfire.

    I think long hair were just nervous to be fair to them, they are pretty good. Although they weren`t asked to be on the new DVD...

    Any requests for dvds people? The only one`s I don`t own are 9J 1-4 & 6 and SEF 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8. Most everything else from all the other clubs I have and random old stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna see the MAgical Rave DVs,if u have of course..it looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the last two DVDs, I'll upload them this week.

    ReplyDelete