Sunday 29 May 2011

trololol

You can find all three lesson videos from the weekend on my youtube, so go go learn learn!

I'll rip the 9J DVD and update about everything tomorrow when I have access to a computer at work. I'm all iPod at the minute.

Starfire was just the most fun I could ever have, praise be! Tonight is the last night in the legend that is the thunderdome (my apartment), tomorrow I move into the house that is almost in my school, but only for a month and a half until my visa should be sorted out.

じゃ また ね!

1 comment:

  1. it's really sad thunderdome will be no more ;_; i heard jaz moved to chiba O_O
    and by the way. i will come to tokyo on july 9th and staying for a bit over two weeks. i want to join the para events again like last summer!! let's go crazy!

    ReplyDelete