Monday 2 May 2011

Stomach in, chest out

Thanks for all the nice comments on the New Horizon video, be it on here, Facebook or where ever, I really appreciate it! I'm so happy with the way it turned out, and just so happy to have achieved a massive life ambition.

Yesterday was Magical Rave, that unusually fell on the Sunday the day after Starfire. You could tell, everyone seemed a bit tired and I've never seen so many outfit repeats XD I went solo and wasn't much up for socializing fun times, I was a bit tired and just wanted to dance. The awesome thing about the para scene at least in Tokyo, is that if you wanna just keep yourself to yourself and dance it's all good, no one will really disturb you.

Magical Rave is a really good mix of club songs. Always get tons of SEF, Starfire and random stuff, and of course it's the only place you can dance to Magical Rave techno and their awesome anime euro. I die happy every time they play K-on, which they did twice lol.

The lesson was Nagisa / Friends, which is a old song you might know.

Nagisa / Friends



Good routine!!

The little event known as Starfire happened as well on Saturday XD I was already really drunk by the time I had to get ready for it. A small matter of a festival in Koenji with friends and about 8 hours of solid drinking. So I spent the first few hours of Starfire trying my hardest to sober up, which I did by about 3am and then had champagne shoved down my neck and proceeded to get blind drunk again.

Happy days!!

The lessons are a bit of a blur... the techno was average, but the euro was awesome. Alas I left my camera at home, sorry! But you know those bad boys will be on youtube in the next few days. The lessons were followed by a tequila drinking competition that my friend Jasmine failed at worse than anyone in history, SHAME!!!! The winner, Yoshi, actually won nothing... after downing a half pint of tequila he won.... the tequila he downed. Haha gotta love the mayhem that is Starfire!!

This week is Golden Week so B-1 Dynamite is a super special that starts at 4pm! It's going to be the appocalypse!!! I can't wait! Chiba Rave is Friday, The Throb on Saturday, and Megahit on Sunday. Busy para weekend, but how many of those will I get to?? That all depends on adventures before the events and how much alcohol is involved.

We shall see!!

3 comments:

  1. sobering up at Starfire... I wish I had been sober enough to think of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years of extreme boozing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sobering up at Star Fire? That in itself is an oxymoron =P

    ReplyDelete