Sunday 29 January 2012

Sexy Body Here I Come!!

So being fat huh? What's that all about? I can honestly say I have beaten the bulge and changed to a completely healthy lifestyle. All those times I tried briefly to eat right or do fad diets, what was I thinking?? I know what I was thinking, I wanted a quick easy way to get slim and I wasn't at all dedicated  or realistic.

What's changed then?

The simple fact that I know what I'm doing now, and when you do it all properly it works. You lose weight, fat, and put on muscle, all at a very steady pace, and you know what? It's actually really easy and fun. At least I think it is.

It all comes down to such an easy set of rules.

1: Eating a calorie deficit of what your body needs for daily maintenance.

2: Nutrition nutrition and nutrition. Not being lazy and eating processed crap. Eggs, meat, fish, fruit, veg, it's not hard to do, and you know what? It actually tastes better.

3: Exercise done in a correct and structured way. For me that's cardio Monday-Friday for 40 minutes, and full body weight training 3 times a week.

Doing these three things combined I've become a fat burning monster. It's taken a lot of dedication, but it's not that difficult once you get into the swing of it. The thing I'm finding the most difficult is trying not to work myself to much. Resting is just as important as training.

My end goal? I want a body like Ryan Gosling. Unattainable? I don't think so. I think anyone can do it doing the right things.

My current stats:

Started the new life style on January 4th.

Today: January 29th

Now: 87.4kg Was: 92.1kg
Waist: 38" Was: 41"

My ulitmate ideal weight is somewhere around 80kg, but I know that will take care of itself as my upper body gets more toned and that fat continues to blast off.

Yeah, so basically I've cracked that little part of life. Just gotta keep doing what I'm doing and be patient.

2 comments: