Monday 7 May 2012

The Only Downer In An Otherwise Great Life

I've been feeling down about my constant lack of a girlfriend, more than ever recently. Probably because I've been quizzed about it a lot and many people can see straight through me. No I've never had a girlfriend in Japan. No I've never had a girlfriend anywhere anytime. I've never so much as kissed a girl or come close. Then the next inevitable question that follows, is there something wrong with me? I don't think so, maybe. I've just always been clueless when it comes to girls. But even the most clueless guys have some luck by the time they hit my age, 32 next month. What would you do if you were in my position? I'd love to get married and have kids, but that's not exactly a reality. It's getting mega depressing when people ask me about it, or likewise when people don't ask because they don't think of me in the same way as nearly everyone else on the planet. What's a boy to do, I really am clueless when it comes to girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment