Monday 26 September 2011

Let`s Get Shitfaced on Rumham!!

There`s a lot on my mind but where to start.

Life update!

Still doing what I love, loving life, loving Koenji, and forever waiting for my visa to get the green light. School is great, preparing for sports day which is actually a big festival with lots of dancing and fun times. I`m joining the parents and director for a big Kara dance number, it will be awesome.

It`s been great having a room mate, and also a work mate for the past three weeks. He`ll be around for another two weeks, but we`ve been having fun times. We`ve been interviewing people for the job at my other school for the past forever, everyone has been unsuitable until Friday when Garth from Australia came for an interview. perfect guy and he started today. He`s under my wing for a week, but I can see he loves the kids and loves to get down and dirty. Perfect really.

My search for a love life goes on and on. 31 years 3 months and counting. I had the owner of a local bar trying to set me up, but she couldn`t find anyone suitable, and alas everyone else ever is just not interested. But I keep on looking and trying, surely someone one day will want to join me on the adventure that is my life, or maybe not.

Starfire was awesome as ever, as was SEF Deluxe. I think I love to dance parapara the more I do it. I almost felt personally offended when people at SEF didn`t know a bunch of new Starfire routines. Learn them dipshits.

The last season of Curb Your Enthusiasm was gold, and the first two episodes of It`s Always Sunny have been shit the bed funny. Rumham is just genius. Watch both if you have a funny bone.

2 comments:

  1. This may sound strange but are there dating sites for gaijin in Japan? If you were in your own country it'd be one thing but over there I imagine it's harder to find someone just because you're not Japanese (in reference to the general mindset there). Don't give up hope yet Beckwith! ♥

    wwww @ the SEF comment. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find that the perfect person comes along just when I stop looking... I've met an eligible one just when I leave the UK!

    8 days until touchdown Beckwith... let's party like it's Minamicon in 2008.

    ReplyDelete