Tuesday 28 September 2010

BOOM!!

It's been awhile since my last post, things are great and maybe a little down at the same time, but mostly great here in Tokyo land.

My world is being consumed by my schools sports day festival which is taking place on Saturday. It's all very different to English sports days in the fact there aren't really any sports being done. No it's more of a dance festival than anything. Each year group is doing a big performance, the mums and dads are doing a dance, and the mums are doing a special AKB48 dance as well. As for me? I'm taking part in all three XD We've spent many days after school learning the AKB48 dance, well really the whole day is AKB48 themed.

YES!!! I do love me some AKB!!!



One of the mums has made me an AKB outfit with the skirt and little hat, it's gonna be boooooomtown all over the place! I'm playing the taiko drum as well during the day. It's gonna be so much fun.

Yeah school is just the highlight of my life right now which is a good thing, it really is that much fun. Over the past month David, who used to work at my school came here for a month holiday. It's been a hell of a lot of fun hanging out with him, we get along really well. It was nice having a male friend around, made me realise all my friends in Tokyo are women. AGGGGGHHHHH!!! We partied it up quite a bit and put on THE best school birthday performance in history. You see every month we have a school party to celebrate the kids birthdays of that month, and some teachers will do a play or dance. It's always a lot of fun. This month, me David and three sexy teachers did a big lio and stich para performance. We dressed up and decoracted the place and it was just awesome. The kids heads actually exploded.

BOOM!!

I think I've been a little down lately about my love life.... which I never normally am. I think it's that everyone around me is just always love love sex sex, and I'm.... a brick. Would be nice to change my ways, but I don't know what I want so... whatever. But it has depressed me recently. Just to experience a date would be nice... I'm not asking for sex, or to even kiss someone, just dinner or something would be a step in the right direction.

On a brighter note, you know I've kinda realised over the past few months how lucky I am to be me in social situations. Now I don't want ths to come across as big headed, but I really don't have to do much other than sit back have a drink, drop in a few jokes and just be me, and people seem to really enjoy my company. I do consider myself lucky with this because I know a lot of people make so much effort socially and don't get much in return. I bet this sounds so up myself, but it's just something I've noticed.

Anyway gotta love you and leave you. Lots of dance practice to be had tomorrow and it's getting late. Oh and I got arrested for a stolen bike and nearly deported, but that's another story XD


River glasses finding victory!! @ a bbq in Saitama a few weeks ago.


Dancing at SEF clubnight. Love this picture!


Me and my housemate Jasmine doing what we do best!

1 comment:

  1. keep it up max, you are awesome :) when i come back, let's go clubbing a lot together! i had so much fun last time, have to do it again!

    ReplyDelete